Outdoor Preinsulated Duct System
Lightweight & Durable
Withstands Harsh Weather
Fast & Easy Install
Outdoor Duct Made Easy. Save Money. Save Time. Save Labor.
Engineered for exterior applications, the QDuct® Outdoor Preinsulated Duct System is custom fabricated using two layers of rigid UL 181 Pal phenolic core material, faced on both sides with coated aluminum and an exterior laminate jacketing material.
Requiring no additional insulation or weatherproofing, QDuct® sections are delivered preassembled to the job site ready for installation by a certified contractor. The product easily installs in a fraction of the time required for traditional duct, saving money and labor.
- Meets UL 181 Standards
- Meets ASTM E84 flame and smoke requirements, 25/50
- Interior and exterior layers resist mold, mildew, UV and extreme weather conditions
- Contains no microfibers, CFC or HCFC
- Interlocking design with a quadruple seal
- Thermal break design with no through metal
- Can contribute toward LEED® points
Engineered for the Elements
Rain, snow, ice and extreme temperatures, QDuct® is designed to stand up to harsh outdoor conditions. The system’s innovative materials and construction, along with expert installation by certified contractors, allow QDuct® to endure in any climate.