Indoor and Outdoor Preinsulated Duct System
Duct Made Easy.
Save Energy, Space and Labor.
AQC Industries is a PalDuct™ delivery partner. Invented in 1965, PalDuct™ is a highly efficient ductwork system that distributes cleaner air. The system is constructed with a phenolic insulation core, faced on both sides with an aluminum coated, corrosion-resistant polymer. The PalDuct Phenolic System is available in indoor and outdoor versions.
- Pre-insulated – no need for insulation subcontractor
- Fully sealed
- Indoor and waterproof outdoor versions
- Free of microfibers, CFCs and HCFCs
- Resistant to microbial and fungal growth
- Durable and rigid, yet lightweight
- Complete system; all necessary components
- Flush mounts to all surfaces
- UL-181 listed
- ASTM E84 25/50 compliant
- Superior indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Saves 6 to 8 inches (152.4 to 203.2 mm) of space normally needed to field-insulate
- Weighs 80% less than typical sheet metal ductwork
- Minimal air leakage
- Energy efficient
- Can contribute to LEED® points
- Fast and easy installation
- Cleanable interior and exterior
- Engineering and CAD support services
LEED is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council.