Seasonal Warehouse Assmebly
Location: Blaine, MN
AQC’s products, QDuct®, PalDuct™ and The BlueDuct®, have revolutionized air-duct systems for commercial, industrial and residential applications. AQC’s factory made, pre-insulated ductwork products are advanced alternatives to fiberglass and metal ductwork for a wide range of applications with many benefits, including energy efficiency, indoor air quality, labor savings and sustainable objectives.
AQC engineers, technicians and representatives work closely with customers to provide consistent high-quality engineered solutions, CAD services and contractor installation training. AQC’s underground, outdoor and indoor airduct systems are offered through knowledgeable distributors and representatives throughout North America.
AQC is currently hiring for a Seasonal Warehouse Assembly position. We are seeking a hands-on, go-getter to join our team. This energetic, hard-working candidate will work with our Manufacturing team to assist with the production of QDuct, PalDuct, and BlueDuct products.
This is a Seasonal position that will last no longer than 6 months. You will be required to work 40 hours a week. Successful candidates will have the option to return to the same position the following year(s).
- Work with team members to assemble ductwork.
- Wrap finished product to prep for shipping.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Always work in a safe manner for your own and other associates’ safety.
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of all AQC’s product lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude, with the ability to use powered and hand tools.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations, climb ladders and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Basic math, measuring skills and computer skills.
- Very detailed, well organized and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret architectural drawings and specifications.