Field Technician / Installer
Location: Blaine, MN
AQC’s products, QDuct®, PalDuct™ and The BlueDuct®, have revolutionized air-duct systems for commercial, industrial and residential applications. AQC’s factory made, pre-insulated ductwork products are advanced alternatives to fiberglass and metal ductwork for a wide range of applications with many benefits, including energy efficiency, indoor air quality, labor savings and sustainable objectives.
AQC engineers, technicians and representatives work closely with customers to provide consistent high-quality engineered solutions, CAD services and contractor installation training. AQC’s underground, outdoor and indoor airduct systems are offered through knowledgeable distributors and representatives throughout North America.
AQC is currently hiring for a Field Technician/Installer. We are seeking a hands-on, go getter to join our team. This energetic, hard-working Field Tech/Installer will work with our Training Manager and Manufacturing team to install Ebtron systems and assist with the production of QDuct, PalDuct, and BlueDuct.
This is a full-time, 40 hour a work week position. Travel required – up to 50-75%.
- Install and support Air Flow Measuring Stations and Technology.
- Install all products to quality standards, job specifications and safety regulations.
- Commercial, residential and industrial duct fabrication.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Always work in a safe manner for your own and other associates’ safety.
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Establish rapport and build relationships with contractors and end users
- Establish an in-depth understanding of all AQC’s product lines
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in construction, installation and/or Field Technician.
- HVAC experience preferred.
- Building automation and/or process controls experience preferred.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude, with the ability to use powered and hand tools.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations, climb ladders and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Basic math, measuring skills and computer skills.
- Very detailed, well organized and ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, understand and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record.
AQC offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package to its employees. Includes but not limited to medical, dental, vision insurance, vacation time, 401K, profit sharing and mileage reimbursement.