Location: Roseville, MN
AQC’s products, QDuct®, PalDuct™ and The BlueDuct®, have revolutionized air-duct systems for commercial, industrial and residential applications. AQC’s products are advanced alternatives to fiberglass and metal ductwork for a wide range of applications with many benefits, including energy and labor savings.
AQC engineers, technicians and representatives work closely with customers to provide consistent high-quality CAD services and contractor training. AQC’s underground, outdoor and indoor airduct systems are offered through knowledgeable distributors and representatives throughout North America.
AQC is currently hiring for a CAD Designer. We are seeking a creative minded, go getter to join our team. This energetic, detail-oriented CAD Designer will work directly with our engineering team to accurately prepare all aspects of CAD drawings and project documents on various engineering projects.
This is a full-time, 40 hour a work week position. However, depending on the candidate’s availability, we are willing to offer part time hours until you finish school.
- Capable of reading, comprehending drawings and identify construction components and elements.
- Drafting using AutoCAD.
- Assists with design and layout of graphic presentations.
- Provides drawing reviews to ensure tolerances and specifications are accurately captured.
- Maintaining all project drawings.
- Assists in efforts of turning specifications, sketches, requirements, etc., into functional and detail drawings.
- Review drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and standards.
- Copies project drawings.
- Creates manual drawings for engineering projects.
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Establish rapport and build relationships with field sales, dealers, reps and end users
- Establish an in-depth understanding of all AQC’s product lines
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
- Associates degree in Design, Engineering or Architecture or the equivalent in education, training and experience
- Very detailed, well organized and ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, understand and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
AQC offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package to its employees. Includes but not limited to medical, dental, vision insurance, vacation time, 401K, profit sharing.