Outdoor Preinsulated Duct System
Outdoor Duct Made Easy.
Withstands Harsh Weather Conditions.
Engineered for exterior use, QDuct® Outdoor Preinsulated Duct System is constructed to withstand harsh weather conditions in all climates. QDuct® is custom fabricated using two layers of rigid UL 181 Pal phenolic core material, faced on both sides with coated aluminum and an exterior multilayered laminate jacketing material. Requiring no additional insulation or weatherproofing, QDuct® sections are delivered pre-assembled to the job site ready for installation by a trained contractor. The product’s unique design easily installs in a fraction of the time of traditional insulated sheet metal duct, saving money and labor.
- Interlocking design with a quadruple seal
- Meets UL 181
- Meets ASTM E84 flame and smoke requirements, 25/50
- Self-insulated—no need for insulation subcontractors
- Interior and exterior layers resist mold, mildew, UV and extreme weather conditions
- Contains no microfibers, CFC or HCFC
- Thermal break design with no through metal
- Industry-leading warranty
- Saves energy, space and labor
- Improved indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Significantly lowers air and water leakage compared to exterior insulated sheet metal systems
- Durable, yet lightweight
- Fast and easy installation
- Significant installed cost-savings over traditional exterior duct systems
- Installed by certified contractors
- Virtually maintenance free
- Can contribute toward LEED® points
LEED is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council.